11 5-Ingredient Dinners That Are Actually Good For You
With back to school schedules picking up, it’s hard to focus on eating healthy with everything else that’s going on. We put together 11 5-ingredient dinners that are actually good for you, in hopes of simplifying your meals and bringing your family together around the table over some delicious and healthy food!
1. White Chicken Chili
2. Thai Baked Salmon
3. Mexican Quinoa-Stuffed Peppers
4. Curried Chicken Legs With Carrots, Rice, and Lime
5. Steamed Cod with Ginger Scallions
6. Stuffed White Sweet Potatoes
7. Chicken Caprese Salad
8. Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili
9. Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken
10. Shrimp With Scallions and Crispy Potatoes
11. Easy Fajita Chicken Bake
Which recipe will you try first? Share in the comments below!